Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Participate in the development of a new highly scalable Data Warehouse on a big data platform.
- Work closely with data analysts/data scientists and other departments to implement new ETL pipelines.
- Help backend teams to design and maintain production databases. Make sure that data is consistent.
- Dive into the company's data to analyze it, find patterns and play around in other ways.
- Outstanding knowledge of SQL. You could probably write a tutorial on it.
- Fluency in Python. People love to read your well-commented code.
- Working experience with Spark. Knowledge of other big data frameworks (Hadoop, Drill, Impala, Presto, etc. ) will be a plus.
- Detective-level attention to detail and self-discipline that others would admire.
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
- Excited to work with cutting-edge technology, take chances, experiment and discover new and more efficient ways to get things done
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.