ETAS - Embedded C++ Developer For Autonomous Driving Die letzten Tage der Bewerbung
Seltis Hub IT&Digital is looking for a Embedded C++ Developer for Autonomous Driving, for it’s Client ETAS GmbH, multinational company part of Robert Bosch Group that provides solutions for the development of embedded systems for automotive and other industries;Embedded Software Developer for Autonomous Driving, you will join our international team in charge of the development of our Autonomous Driving middleware. You will enable customers to build and deploy reliable and performant Autonomous Driving features, by working on the core of the next generation of Driver Assistance technologies (connected, safe, secure).
- Join our distributed agile teams and contribute to the development of our Autonomous Driving middleware.
- Build embedded software modules based on the AUTOSAR Adaptive architecture, from customer requirements to deployment on the field.
- Contribute to the development and integration of software components to enable the analysis of massive amount of real-time data, coming from a variety of sources (sensors, cameras, etc.).
- Work as part of a team of fellow software engineers, leveraging the skills of each team member, and thus shaping the future of our products.
- Shape the User Experience of our customers, by giving them the tools to achieve our vision of the future of automotive.
- Master of Science in Computer/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Strong motivation, curiosity, and customer orientation
- Experience in C++ software development
- Good English communications skills
- Familiarity with software development on POSIX operating systems for embedded systems (QNX, Linux)
- Preferred qualifications
- Familiarity with modern C++ standard (C++14 and later)
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python
- Familiarity with common automotive vehicle networks (CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, LIN), diagnostic protocols (UDS) and communication protocols (TCP/IP, SOME/IP)
- Familiarity with C++ build systems, such as CMake
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins
- Interest in agile software development practices, such as TDD
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing hardware & software products that are enabling applications to run on billions of vehicles over the world, and in the cloud. Your personal contribution makes the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.