BeschreibungSGEF Digital Factory is about what fits. We want to make the best digital products to fit with our customers’ expectations and keep us at the forefront of innovation in our sector.
And we want to find the best fit for our people to make sure that they are happy, challenged and supported in their work.
We’re ambitious and want to build an excellent team in our Berlin HQ as quickly as we can.
More info: sgef-digital-factory.com
Role description & responsibilities
- Modelling and optimization of business processes
- Cooperation in interdisciplinary teams and projects as a specialist for processes and automation
- Development, introduction and monitoring of process KPIs in the company
- Training on best practices and standards of process management and Camunda BPM Software
- Be a driving force for the use of Camunda in projects, automation and orchestration.
- Traveling once per month to other SGEF entities
- You have sound experience in process modeling and design with BPMN 2.0 or similar standards
- You have sound experience with Camunda
- You understand a complex system landscape and participate in the orchestration of services
- You have good communication skills and know how to mediate
- You already worked in agile environments
- You speak fluent German and English
Nice to have
- You're already located in Berlin
- You speak French
- You already have some experience in FinTech
Here are some interesting facts about us
- We’re located in a co-working space in Berlin-Mitte
- We have a flat hierarchy and open communication
- You’ll be working with businesses all around the world
- You’ll get the freedom of choice for your technical equipment (Mac or Linux or Windows)
- We have flexible working conditions and the ability to work from home
- You’ll have 10% of your working time for your personal development with a e-learning account
- Free monthly subscriptions for phone and public transportation (BVG)
- We contribute to open source (societegenerale.com/en/open-source)
- And many more...!
Still reading this?... Then join us and apply to this position and we'll get back to you soon!