BeschreibungSGEF Digital Factory is about what fits. We want to make the best digital products to fit with our customers’ expectations and keep us at the forefront of innovation in our sector.
And we want to find the best fit for our people to make sure that they are happy, challenged and supported in their work.
As one of our first hires, you will have a fantastic opportunity to shape the technical strategy and be a member of the core team.
We’re ambitious and want to build an excellent team in our Berlin HQ as quickly as we can.
We’re looking for someone who loves to build a team from scratch and is at their best when working in a fast-paced environment where you can create your own processes.
More info: sgef-digital-factory.com
Role description & responsibilities
- Building our products, written in Kotlin and TypeScript using Spring and React, together with your cross-functional team
- Collaborating closely with your Software Architect on architecting new features and seeing them through to completion
- Mentoring junior members in the team by relentlessly guarding code quality through pull requests and helping them when they have questions
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in technology and sharing your discovery with your fellow coworkers
- You have been building excellent digital products for 6+ years in a cross-functional team
- You have experience in Kotlin and TypeScript development in the Cloud with SQL/NoSQL databases
- You understand event driven, microservices and serverless architectures
- You already worked in agile environments
- You speak fluent English
Nice to have
- You're already located in Berlin
- You speak either German or French
- You already have some experience in FinTech
Here are some interesting facts about us
- We’re located in a co-working space in Berlin-Mitte
- We have a flat hierarchy and open communication
- You’ll be working with businesses all around the world
- You’ll get the freedom of choice for your technical equipment (Mac or Linux or Windows)
- We have flexible working conditions and the ability to work from home
- You’ll have 10% of your working time for your personal development with a Coursera account
- Free monthly subscriptions for phone and public transportation (BVG)
- We contribute to open source (societegenerale.com/en/open-source)
- And many more...!
Still reading this?... Then join us and apply to this position and we'll get back to you soon!
We are super interested to speak with you but understand that recruitment could be delayed because of the current CODVID-19 situation