Location Qualifications: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following options: Ghent, London, Wroclaw
We're seeking a talented Product Designer to join our expanding design team. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with fellow designers, product managers, engineers, and support and sales teams to define and deliver impactful experiences and bring the power of data and AI to our customers.
We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and thrive on collaboration and feedback.
- Deliver UX solutions that simplify and optimize the fundamental workflows of our end users.
- Design end-to-end journeys and user interfaces for the wide range of Showpad software products.
- Produce storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to clearly convey interaction and design concepts.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to collectively develop the best user experience.
- Conduct user interviews and usability testing to ensure the user experience aligns seamlessly with user needs.
- Minimum of 3 years in a related design position, with a focus on creating both mobile and web experiences.
- Preferred experience in Product Design, particularly within a B2B SaaS company.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing design systems in your design work.
- Proven experience balancing complex problem-solving while adapting to agile changes in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, excellent verbal and written English.
- Ability to showcase design and product thinking, along with critical thinking skills.
- Passion for solving user and design problems, prioritizing functionality over purely aesthetic visuals.
- Previous experience using prototyping as a method to explore and convey design solutions.
- Key attributes we seek include empathy, commitment to learning, awareness of systems, effective communication skills, and a team-player attitude.
- Preferred candidates will have experience in data visualization, building or maintaining a design system, and utilizing data for decision-making.
- Expertise in Figma is mandatory.
This particular role will not require any travel
Founded in 2011, Showpad is the world’s leading Enablement Operating System (eOS™). We align Sales and Marketing teams around impactful content and measurable engagement, enabling sellers to build unique buying experiences and continuously improve conversion rates. Sellers close more deals – faster – with Showpad.
With dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA, Showpad is powered by a diverse global workforce of more than 550 people. Our employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose and belonging. Our culture is based on flexibility, trust and setting people up for success. At Showpad, we foster inclusion, innovate for impact and never stop to raise the bar. We take serious care of our people but never take ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays, paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.