Are you our new Accounting Super Hero?
Accounting & Tax is a shared service center function for the 6 group companies (DK, UK, DE, US, LT and AU). While most of us are based in Copenhagen we have a close collaboration with employees and managers across the 7 offices globally and especially with team FP&A and the CFO who is situated in New York.
As our Financial Controller, you will be a valuable member of the Accounts Payable/Accounting team which today consists of 7 members of different nationalities all with high spirit and who know how to have a lot of fun and still maintain the high quality and get the work done.
Not two days are alike and you will never get bored working as a part of the Accounting team. One of our core values is we like to help - both helping each other internally in the team as well as the rest of the organization.
Your roleIn your role as Financial Controller you’ll be based in Copenhagen and work closely with the Accounting Manager. Your key stakeholders will be Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, FP&A and the management of group Finance. Since Trustpilot is in a positive development we are looking for an experienced and driven team member who has a passion for optimization and building processes.
Your tasks will include:
- Participate in month closure activities with ownership for specific areas/BU
- Participate in the preparation of annual report
- Deliver audit material
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Contact to banks and cash management
- VAT reconciliation for specific Bus
- Intercompany recharges and royalty calculation
- Ensure continuous development and optimization of processes
- Ad hoc accounting and administrative related tasks
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within finance/accounting
- Educational background from either auditing or accounting
- Well-experienced accountant within monthly closure
- Experience with process optimization and development of internal controls
- Ideally experience with reporting according to IFRS
- Profound understanding of finance systems and flair for IT
- Keen eye for details and quality and puts a pride in delivering qualitative financial information
- Structured and service oriented personality
- Flexible around monthly closure but normally we are able to structure our days well
- Fluency in English
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Quality Assurance & Development Specialist.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 250,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue. Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s +700 employees represent 40+ different nationalities.