Made for what moves you.
Do you have that natural instinct? Obsessed by the details, a seeker of knowledge? Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions?
Then this could be the move you’ve been looking for:
the move to natural.
The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s a feature of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been better placed to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
In this role as an Account Manager you will be reporting to the Country Manager, Switzerland and France Sales, you will directly manage and develop the Independent, Lifestyle, Sporting Goods and Outdoor Account channel’s strategic accounts for the assigned categories of business in Central Switzerland while ensuring that the strong brand equity of Icebreaker is maintained.
In this Role as Account Manager, will be reporting to the Country Manager, Switzerland and France Sales.
* Work with Country Manager to develop sales strategies by account.
* Manage sell-in process by adhering to account proposals to maximize full price selling and margin.
* Achieve mutually agreed upon annual sales targets including both the top-line results and specific product segmentation strategy that drive maximum channel profitability.
* Provide detailed sales analysis that accurately reflect demand in the marketplace.
* Effectively launch the new season by ensuring stores look great (fully stocked, VM’d, and POS up) and store staff are buzzed (Pure Genius training)
* Ensure Icebreaker inventory flows effectively and responsibly through the Swiss Outdoor, Sporting Goods, Lifestyle and Independent market by working with key operational stakeholders internally.
* Implement the right Icebreaker product assortment within strategic accounts and the greater Outdoor, Sporting Goods, Lifestyle and Independent channel so that it aligns with the appropriate in-store experience.
* Maintain account plans that are aligned to deliver and support brand sales directions and merchandising strategies.
* Use an effective, consultative approach to providing insight-based solutions to strategic accounts that establish Icebreaker as a world class partner in the trade.
* Build insightful and influential brand ambassadors within strategic accounts to help identify opportunities and deliver a best in class Icebreaker experience at retail.
* Utilize understanding of industry trends, market/competitor data to develop account and business plans.
* Partner with marketing and brand experience on in store events and marketing campaigns.
* Fully understand the customer’s needs and decision making process to create win-win solutions.
What's on your cv:
* A relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Bachelor of Commerce or Business)
* Equivalent of 2-3 years’ sales/marketing account management experience, ideally for an outdoor apparel wholesaler
* Outstanding customer service standards
* Proven revenue delivery
* Exceptional relationship building & management skills and motivation to meet targets
* Insight, and a high level of commercial acumen and sound judgment
* Strong problem solving capability and skill
* Great time-management and prioritizing skills and experience delivering to deadlines
* Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Who you are:
* Solid knowledge and understanding of the Outdoor and Independent retail landscape in Switzerland
* A Brand Ambassador who is drawn in by our story and inspired by the authenticity and uniqueness of our brand
* Knowledge of sales processes and ability to apply policies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
* Proven analytical skills combined with an attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance
* Active and adventurous
* A passionate high achiever – works hard and plays hard
* Proficiency in Swiss German and English
* Office environment
* Ability to travel throughout Switzerland
* Capacity to spend up to 25% of time on the road
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV in English.
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=Zm5pYy42Nzg1OS4xMTExNEB2ZmMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t)