We are looking for an outstanding Sales Coordinator to join our Dickies team.
Dickies is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
This position is responsible for the service and operations assistance for all wholesale retail customers and Sales Leadership to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Let’s talk about the role!
You will provide the proper support to the Dickies EMEA Sales Team. This role will become the point of reference for the sales team, by keeping, the role will support workwear and work inspired business for Dickies in EMEA.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the back end of the commercial process ensuring efficiency, precision and timely execution, enabling the results for the brand.
This role includes a wide range of fundamental tasks for the success of the team, as:
* Territory support across allocated countries.
* Make sure that procedures, files, folders and tools are up to date.
* Forecast tracking tool.
* Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment and make sure that everyone has got access to shared files, reports, etc.
* Customer database downloads – extracting STR and Inventory reports, catalogue maintenance checks.
* Weekly order call-off review/ follow up on order amendments.
* Product Catalogue Creation / Detail page creation using customer templates.
* Pre-book and reorder entry support.
* Sales analytics – Target tracking, B&M report feedback, data collection
* Data analytics for strategic accounts on article sell through to determine trends, highlight challenges
What you need to succeed?
* Passion for the brand and the category it represents.
* 4+ years relevant and progressive experience in Sales management.
* Fluent in English, any additional foreign languages would be considered as a plus.
* Excel, Power Point excellence, Mobi Media & SAP skills an advantage
* Workwear market and consumer strong know-how
What is in for you?
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
* If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
Location: Mendrisio, Switzerland
Application URL: (w3.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWdpdWxpYW5pLjQ1NDgzLjExMTE0QHZmYy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20)