To support our growth we are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our Platform team.
You will be working in a small agile team focused on designing and developing our backend microservices.
What you will do :
- Develop, upgrade and maintain our tools, including software architecture and server infrastructure, according to Business requirements.
- Improve our BI/Analytics dashboards.
- Guarantee the performance, reliability, scalability, and security of our applications.
- Ensure high performance across all our games.
- Be a point of contact with Product Managers and Game Developers for any platform issues.
- Create adequate documentation and write clean code to develop functional applications.
Required Technical Skills :
- MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as Developer.
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, Redshift or Elasticsearch.
What Do We Offer?
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 - Sant’ Ambrogio).
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- 1:1 meeting with your manager in order to boost your career progression.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.