We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021 & 2022!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 280 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
As a Marketing Manager for AppStore Optimisation (ASO) and Top Funnel Optimisation you will play a crucial role for growing our games.You are both, data-driven and creative and your mission is how to fine-tune the balance between performance, scale and storytelling in our top-funnel marketing. This includes the strategy for our AppStores, as well as the creative breakdown of our top-funnel ads and how they work together. Optimising the player-journey from ad to AppStore to download of our games will be your focus. For this, you bring experience not only in metadata optimisation, but particularly also in the creative part of marketing strategy in this area. Think what ads and product pages drive more players into our games and why. For this you will work with various members of the marketing team (Marketing Managers, User Acquisition, Design), as well as stakeholders from the product side.
About the role
- You will develop and maintain our ASO strategy across our game portfolio
- Your Top Funnel creative analysis will help with drawing meaningful conclusions when it comes to ad creatives
- You will investigate our current processes and develop alternative solutions
- You will have ownership of testing and reporting on hypotheses to improve conversion rate and organic installs
- You will have the chance to coordinate with our Designers on creative assets
- You will work in close collaboration with the Product and User Acquisition teams to match ASO efforts to quantifiable results, such as retention, LTV and ROAS
- You will identify high-performing keywords and trends in organic growth
- You are an ASO expert, who is excited to take on Product Page Optimisation
- You know how to optimise data for performance
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy building effective relationship with different stakeholders
- You have a creative mindset and you have experience testing marketing creatives
- You have an interest in the mobile gaming industry
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!