We are proud to belong to the TOP 1% of all employers in Germany 2021 & 2022!
At Wooga, we are very proud of the diverse, creative and friendly environment we have established and we believe you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry. Each of our Woogas plays an important role in our success as a company and in shaping our culture. We really value our razor-sharp focus on story-driven casual games, excellent craftsmanship, and the truly collaborative way of working. We create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. Based in the heart of Berlin, with over 280 employees from around the world, we work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
About the role
As a 3D & Motion Designer in Wooga’s Marketing Team, you will work closely with our Visual Designers to transform our strategic objectives into creative campaigns for our new and existing games. We are looking for someone with hands-on 3D motion design skills, alongside a strong foundation of classic motion design principles.Reporting into our Creative Production Lead, you will work independently and collaboratively to deliver high quality 2D/3D motion design and creatives for various campaigns and multimedia projects.For this you should demonstrate superior ability to engage cross-disciplinary teams and act as a design problem solver based on marketing goals.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment, a great eye for detail and a passion for timing.
You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualisation to the final asset delivery.
- Strong background in animation, focus on character animation
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects/Premier, advanced knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
- Able to work with Visual Designers to translate creative brand and messaging into animation for videos
- Able to work with Art Teams to create, adapt and optimise art assets for use in marketing (2D)
- Knowledge of Unity 3D
- Working knowledge of Blender/Max/Maya/C4D a strong plus
- Experience in creating, adapting and animating 2D/3D assets for marketing use (characters, environments, VFX, item assets)
- Experience with fast prototyping and rendering 3d assets for marketing
- Bachelor/ Masters in multimedia design or similar a plus
Please note: Research has shown that some under-represented groups in the gaming industry (eg: women) tend to apply only if they meet every single requirement. Here at Wooga, the desire to learn and the willingness to solve problems are more important to us than your experience on paper. We encourage you to apply even if you do not think that you tick all the boxes - thinking outside of such boxes and embracing the diversity of mindsets and backgrounds is what we believe makes our teams thrive.
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts (over 50 nationalities!) working on crafting the world’s best games.
- Located in Europe’s most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life. We offer a generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin. Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meet-ups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others.
- Enjoy the yoga, mindfulness app, sports and transport subsidies. And a Purpose Day to donate your time to a worthy cause!
- Participate in the company’s success - we offer a quarterly bonus scheme!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other.
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We also provide you with a work-from-home budget, which you can invest in a well-functioning home office setup. We got your back!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences. Be yourself, we like you that way!