The Critical Situation Office (CSO) is a senior technical escalation management role that is responsible for the management of high impact escalations or Red Accounts. The CSO provides management of the escalations, including helping establish successful outcome requirements, managing all of the teams and resources needed to achieve the desired results and guides and owns communications with both external organizations (i.e. customers, partners) and internal teams, including executive leadership. As required, the CSO supports customer Account Executive and Customer Success team members so they can effectively manage the customer account.
The CSO is responsible for aligning the investigative teams and management together to rapidly drive resolution for the critical scenario raised. Focus is placed on reducing the immediate crisis and customer temperature.
Once the crisis is overcome the CSO focus shifts to analysis and identification of improvement opportunities through post mortem and closed loop corrective actions. The CSO investigates the scenario identifying people, process and technology items that require attention. They then work with the owners of the improvement opportunity areas identified following up to ensure actions are taken to address the people, process and technology issue to improved business outcomes.
- Driving high impact escalations and red account customers out of the escalated state
- Lead red account customer cases to expedite solutions
- Expediting delivery of critical fixes for customer satisfaction
- Successfully work with and coordinate support assets, taking management and escalation actions as needed to achieve optimal customer outcomes
- Assessment of risk throughout engagements, of plans and actions managing critical paths to optimize customer outcomes
- Provide communication excellence to ensure clarity of understanding in all cases. Current status, corrective action plans, progress and next steps.
- Generation of proper notifications
- Critical Customer or Red Account Update reporting
- Presentations to varied audiences
- Operational analysis and reporting
- Ad-hoc reports as needed
- Properly transition the customer back to the “normal” state delivery
- Lead Close-Loop Corrective Action (CLCA) analysis and remediation efforts driving business optimization to improve customer outcomes
- Prepare and conduct area review calls to communicate and progress area issues
- Complete assigned special projects in a timely manner
- Participate in escalations as needed outside of business hours
- Lead and participate in meetings