You are very collaborative, organized, and diligent. You are an extraordinary global team player and you are a natural strategic problem solver ready to take all the curveballs being thrown at you. You always put your target audience first and understand the importance of operational efficiency and at the same time truly enjoy enabling and training those in a sales or partner sales role. In other words, you are the backend for the partner teams, understand how to help them to improve efficiency and be good at their jobs so that they can sell more solutions at speed. Is this right up your alley? If so, keep reading!
ABOUT THE TEAMAs the Partner Enablement Program Manager, you will work closely with Channel Account Managers, Technology Partners and Channel Partners globally to onboard them, support them on a variety of tools, train them regularly and improve their and their partners’ productivity. You are extremely collaborative and will work with the various key stakeholders across other team (e.g., Sales, Field and Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Technical Training teams as well as Customer Success, Sales Operations, Finance and Legal) to provide great content for our partners in a consumable fashion. You are passionate about delivering support to our partners to make them successful and enable them to provide targeted solutions on the Alfresco Digital Business Platform. The Global Sales Enablement team works cross-functionally in support of our sales and Partner teams’ needs by providing them the support they need to maximize their performance.
It's huge! Our goal for the Alfresco Partner Network is to help partners succeed with Alfresco. To ensure success, this role focuses on enablement and training by role with the primary focus on sales and business leadership.
- Collaborate closely with Alfresco Channel Account Leadership to identify enablement needs by role and level.
- Create, maintain and orchestrate Sales and Pre-sales certification programs for partners collaborating with subject matter experts (Product Marketing and the Pre-Sales Teams) for content
- Build out role-based learning paths for sales, sales engineering in cooperation with Partner-focused sales engineering resources and building in Amazon Web Services and LinkedIn Learning content
- Communicate to business leaders and executives all current enablement offerings to create consistent awareness; present as needed in appropriate meetings.
- Build a strong liaison with Partner Marketing, Product Marketing and Field Marketing to ensure efforts in those teams’ support Partners effectively
- Create an enablement scorecard and rating for each partner (both quantity and quality and how current are the employees) in collaboration with Partner Marketing and Pre-Sales Teams
- Maintain all Partner Portal content relevant and up to date collaborating with different departments. Administer and update all Enablement content regularly on the Partner Portal
- Conduct dry runs and Webcasts for internals sales teams showcasing Alfresco Partner solutions and technology integrations
- Review and assess technical and project delivery capabilities of assigned partners and loop back your information to improve any programmatic support
- Proactively identify and recommend ways to improve partner related business processes with the goal of improving decision quality, reducing sales cycle time, improving scalability, and improving Partner efficiency
- Collaborate with the Pre-Sales Sales Engineers and Technical Training team to ensure sales and sales engineering Learning Paths and Certifications are aligned
- Evaluate current processes and offer up recommendations for improved process performance and efficiencies
- Participate in and have a “hands-on” approach to complex situations or escalations and work with cross-functional stakeholders to resolve.
- Organize on-site group training events at top managed partners in collaboration with the Channel Account Managers
- Participate in relevant partner-focused training events such as SKO, partner summits, etc.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as they aspire