About the Team...
Currently the EMEA Sales Development Team supports major growth regions
We think of the Sales Development team as the glue that connects Sales and Marketing and executes targeted inbound and outbound campaigns with the objective to identify sales opportunities and generate pipeline.
As a Sales Development Representative at Alfresco, you are responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities. You will thrive and succeed if you are someone who is confident, tenacious, and highly organized. You should also be comfortable speaking and presenting to prospective clients, and be prepared to be on a highly driven sales team crucial to the ongoing success of Alfresco. Your efforts and successes will always make an impact.
- Conducting outbound calling to develop opportunity within our account targets in EMEA
- Follow up on all incoming enquiries from phone, web and email with a sense of urgency
- Engage in the ongoing development of the SDR role, participating in relevant Sales and Marketing educational trainings and staying current with Sales Development best practices
- Develop account profiles while building customer/prospect relationships and engage in opportunity discovery by phone and email
- Work with Sales teams and Field Marketing to develop Account Based Marketing campaigns for given accounts
- Follow up on leads created by Marketing and develop into opportunities, recording progress in Salesforce.com
- Identify and assign new leads, track activity and maintain all information in Salesforce.com
- Engage in campaign testing and piloting with selected groups of customers or prospects and provide feedback to Marketing and/or other Sales teams
- Meet and where possible, exceed individual goals set for pipeline and lead generation
- Work as part of a team collaborating with fellow SDR’s as well as Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales colleagues
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, relevant industry trends and competition (You will be trained on this!)