Babbel is driven by a purpose: Creating mutual understanding through language. This means building an ecosystem of language learning offerings that helps people connect across cultures. Babbel, Babbel Live and Babbel for Business provide users with the most effective solution to be able to communicate with real people, in real situations. The key is a blend of humanity and technology. More than 60,000 lessons across 14 languages are hand-crafted by 150+ linguists, with user behaviours continuously analysed to shape and tweak the learner experience. And it works: Studies with Yale University, City University of New York and Michigan State University prove its effectiveness. From headquarters in Berlin and New York, 750 people from more than 65 nationalities represent all the differences that make humans unique. Babbel is the most profitable language learning app worldwide, with more than 10 million subscriptions sold. For more information, visit www.babbel.com or download the apps in the App Store or Play Store.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager (all genders) for our B2B Marketing Operations team
- implement segmented customer journeys and bolster the impact of our customer communications.
- contribute to innovative multichannel CRM programs with an iterative mindset, focusing on maximizing customer lifetime value and customer expansion.
- identify opportunities to increase learner success and customer retention
- establish optimal CRM workflows and processes and steer customer journey from strategy to execution with engagement baed scoring model
- execute and deliver on the Lifecycle Marketing roadmap.
- support with customer lookalikes, land & expand and review generation campaigns
- partner closely with key stakeholders across Content Marketing, Field Marketing & Account Management teams to carry out customer events, webinars, and delight campaigns
- 3+ years experience in B2B lifecycle marketing and demonstrated success in executing lifecycle marketing programs
- a strong understanding of conversion metrics
- demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences
- proficiency in marketing automation platforms and CRM (HubSpot or Salesforce)
- excellent native-level German or English language skills
Some perks of becoming a Babbelonian:
- 30 vacation days and flexible working hours
- BVG card or Swapfiets bike
- Jobbatical and Sabbatical options
- Many internal & external learning opportunities to choose from
- A yearly Learning & Development budget
- Visa and relocation assistance
- Full access to Babbel & Babbel Live classes
- Modern office in the heart of buzzing Berlin equipped with a family, music, faith and nap room
- Various internal communities to be part of including the Femgineers, DEI Ambassadors, Accessibility & Disability Group and more
Join one of the fastest-growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience. And of course: get full access to our world-leading language learning content!
Diversity at Babbel
As part of our ongoing journey towards building a diverse, equitable and inclusive company, we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in tech. We are a learning company, inside and out, and we encourage you to apply even if you do not fit all the technical requirements - all candidates are assessed based on skills, qualifications and on our business needs. Please state your pronouns in your application, and let us know if you’d like to be addressed by a name other than the one appearing on your official documents. If you have a disability or special need, feel welcome to inform us, so that we can provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.