BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
Among BlaBlaCar’s core ambitions is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Authorization Manager, you will have the opportunity to be one cornerstone of the new coaches services. We are looking for someone who has the grit and motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to manage the authorization process : from information gathering among multiple contact point (legal, network planning), writing the applications and its appendixes to providing clear overview about the network authorization coverage. You will also have the opportunity to develop database skills and to master the use of Airtable, a new database management software.
As Authorization Manager, you should be well organized, demonstrate a strong team spirit, and be able to provide meticulous work.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Writing full applications for bus services authorizations to different european authorities
- Playing a Pivot Role for all teams by gathering pieces of information from all departments
- Following up the process using our internal tool (Airtable) : data updating, providing visibility about network coverage regarding the authorizations, providing clear and reliable information to other department (sourcing mainly)
- Insuring the completeness and accuracy of all applications
- Working hand to hand with our legal team
- Developping technical skills in order to be able to autonomously write the applications (including specific documents such as driving-schedule and complex time schedule)
- Challenging the process by providing insight to improve it
What you will need to be successful:
- Strong organizational skills
- Thoroughness to fill in applications with accuracy
- Proactive, reliable and customer oriented.
- English speaking, good level of German
- Full proficiency in MS office
A few practical details about the role
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for 2 interview sessions
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.