BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As a Network Planner, you will build, monitor, analyze and improve the offer of part of the network. You will need an understanding of the competitive environment and the market of the area of responsibility in order to attempt the economic objectives of the company.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Creating market studies and understand the competition in the area by using the tools and documents produced by the Market analysis team.
- Defining the line policy and build the network of its zone (frequency, choice of intermediate stops, time schedules, connections / HUB ...).
- Monitoring the economic performance of the lines
- Estimating the resources needed to produce the offer (vehicles)
- Developing relationships with partners
- Defining the budget of the zone (number of return trips, km, PAX objectives, cost / km)
- Promoting the offer of the zone internally and ensure that all the necessary commercial means are implemented to support the growth of the lines.
What you will need to be successful
- Master’s degree in transport, geography, engineering or business school
- at least 2 years experience in the mobility industry
- Skills in bugeting, building a business plan and negotiation
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Fluent in English
A few practical details about the role
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Contract: Long-term contrat
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling and buses rides to live our value “Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year and go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and and any relevant content that you'd like to share, explaining why you'd like to join.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a to have three different interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.