Now you follow Senior Business Analyst - BlaBlaBus. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
At BlaBlaCar, we imagine a fairer, more open world of travel; where people are given the independence to connect with the places they love - and each other. BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries. With the recent integration of a coach network, our aim is to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Senior Engineering Business Analyst you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the expansion of the European bus market.
You will work on a complex system: IMS. The Inventory Management System is the central tool used by all stakeholders of the bus business. This system manages Commercial Transport Plan, Pricing & Revenue Management, Bookings, Aftersales, Distribution Channels Connections, Passengers Management and various modules around these domains.
What you will contribute to:
● Analyzing business needs on: revenue management, inventory management, and connexion with distribution partners,
● Defining detailed functional specifications,
● Defining tests scenarios and organizing test campaigns,
● Managing change towards business teams such as network teams, revenue management teams and client services teams,
● Identifying proactively best solutions for the IMS use,
● Coordinating business stakeholders and providers,
● Participating to the product roadmap upkeeping,
● Reporting to the Engineering Manager.
What you will need to be successful:
● 4+ years experience in project management or analysis
● Proven experience on complex IS projects (software implementation or migration)
● Proven experience in owning providers/software editors relationship is a strong plus
● Strong analytical skills, pro-active, and sense of business priorities
● Fluent in English & French
A few practical details about the role
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Paris HQ
Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next ?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will first invite you to an interview call followed by a case study and 2 onsite interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.