BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
One of BlaBlaCar key strategic goals is to hire the best talents for its team. The People/Talent Team aims to attract, hire and offer the best candidate and employee experience to every talent willing to apply and go through our hiring process, and finally welcomed in the team for a challenging opportunity.
What you will directly contribute to
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine & anticipate staffing needs
- Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
- Execute sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines
- Review, screen and follow up on all candidates’ applications
- Source passive talents and contribute to building our Talent Pool
- Facilitate hiring meetings with your internal clients
- Negotiate compensation packages and close candidates resulting in strong acceptance rate
- Coordinate new hires’ arrival, to provide them with a smooth onboarding
- Track metrics for recruiting activities
- Special Projects and Group Initiatives as assigned
What you will need to be successful:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and creativity in recruiting efforts
- Strong service orientation
- Recruiting experience from both a corporate and agency background would be a strong plus
- Fluent English required, additional languages are a plus
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Full-time temporary contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork and impact
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value “Be The Member”
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to a first call followed by several face-to-face interviews.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.