Bonial.com, part of Axel Springer SE, is a leading drive to store marketing partner across Europe and South America. Bonial inspires millions of shoppers each month by connecting them with their favorite brands & retailers.
More than 1500 retailers & brands across all retail sectors rely on the tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions from Bonial.com to promote their offers & reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Data is one of the hubs between Online Marketing, Product, IT and Sales here at Bonial.fr. New questions are raised every day that cover all facets of BI such as defining KPIs and events for an A/B test, integrating a new data source in our sales dashboards or supporting critical business decisions by translating business problems into quantitative terms.
As a data analyst, you will influence projects with the results of your work. We offer you a steep learning curve, responsibility for your own projects, room for your ideas to bring our team to the next level.
As our new Data Analyst for the French market you join our Online Marketing Team and report to the Head of Online Marketing Operations. In this role you are responsible for preparing, processing and analyzing data for the French market. You will be the first contact point for our sales team when it comes down to the KPI’s of our clients.
- Perform regular deep-dives investigating business questions with timely and insightful analysis.
- Develop data models and associated dashboards to provide relevant KPIs to the stakeholders (e.g. sales and marketing teams).
- Filter, organise and clean large volumes of data prior to analysis.
- Gather know-how on tools and best practices on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the BI team to stay updated on data development and improvements
You hold a degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics or equivalent (technical) field and you have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a passion for analytics and data and bring with you a couple of years of hands-on experience.
Furthermore, you have...
- A strong ability to understand and incorporate the big picture into the details of analysis.
- Well structured, analytical thinking and ability to explain and visualise complex analysis in a clear understandable manner to a non-technical audience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the data field.
- The ability to understand & write complex SQL statements and preferably a programming language, e.g. Python, R, etc.
- Experience with data visualisation, PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView, D3
You can communicate on a near-native level in English and French
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear career path, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roof terrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events. More (fun)facts:
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you.