Bonial.com, part of Axel Springer SE, is a leading drive to store marketing partner across Europe and South America. Bonial inspires millions of shoppers each month by connecting them with their favorite brands & retailers.
More than 1500 retailers & brands across all retail sectors rely on the tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions from Bonial.com to promote their offers & reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
The Designer will conceptualize, design and produce engaging responsive & dynamic designs for mobile and interactive marketing display campaigns.
You will be responsible for creating and establishing new & innovative ways to engage with shoppers and drive online-to-offline purchases. Additionally, you will work with our Sales and Campaign Management Team in a pre-sale and post-sales capacity, working on Client Pitches and Mock-ups.
To be successful, you must have strong communication, multitasking skills and be able to work within a fast-paced, high pressure, team-oriented environment. You must be hungry to work with the latest technologies and use your initiative to come up with unique designs and new ideas whilst ensuring best practice, usability and accessibility.
- Project manage each design-build from start to finish
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Work closely with all departments, primarily Sales, Campaign Management and Ad Operations, to gather project specs and understand client's KPIs and objectives
- Job split is approximately - 50% design, 20% build (Dynamic Ad Units), 20% Creative Strategy development and 10% coordination
- Design/animate engaging ad formats, templates and branding units
- Develop HTML5 Ad Units
- Build mockups and graphical pitches for Clients
- Testing designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility
- Guide the team on best design practices
Skills And Competencies
- Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye for marketing and a creative flair for forward-thinking advertising
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, and eager to exercise creative freedom
VPAID & MRAID experience
- Ability to integrate dynamic content such as Product Feeds, video, geo location and search API results into an HTML Ad Unit
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear career path, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roof terrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events. More (fun)facts:
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you.