Bonial.com, part of Axel Springer SE, is a leading drive to store marketing partner across Europe and South America. Bonial inspires millions of shoppers each month by connecting them with their favorite brands & retailers.
More than 1500 retailers & brands across all retail sectors rely on the tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions from Bonial.com to promote their offers & reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Bonial is present on the French market since 2011, and is the leading drive-to-store platform with prestigious clients such as LECLERC, CARREFOUR, LIDL, DECATHLON, TOY’S R’ US and many more household names!
The Product Owner AdTech is responsible to create top-class advertising solutions for retailers & brands.
We are looking for a Product Lead who participates in creating our business vision and contributes to Bonial’s data strategy to ensure our adTech solutions are competitive.
- Participate in creating the roadmap and owning the backlog
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Align and coordinate senior stakeholders to achieve company goals
- Find and propose beneficial third party collaborations
- Proactively suggest how we can collect and utilize data across all our apps better
- Explore data-related business opportunities, e.g. buying or selling data
- Inform the rest of our Product department and other stakeholders about the latest trends in the AdTech world
- Be the go-to person when it comes to AdTech topics
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product development
- Proven experience as a product specialist in AdTech, including DMPs and post-GDPR AdTech products
- Aware of the latest trends in AdTech industry
- Familiarity with online / mobile marketing (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant third parties in advertising products and systems
- Deep understanding of programmatic advertising
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
- You are data-driven and know how to get useful insight from it
- Basic SQL knowledge is plus
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a plus
Once you are part of Bonial, we offer you great opportunities to grow. We have a clear careerpath, depending on your personal goals. In order to reach these goals, you have feedback talks with your team lead on a regular basis. Additionally, you can enjoy the view of on our roofterrace during our monthly meetups and regular team- and company events.
- Bonial is celebrating its 10th birthday this year!
- Did you know that employee number one is still working at our company?
- And our own CMO started as a trainee back in 2012.
- We have a shiny new office with a good view of the sights of Berlin.
- We have some seriously impressive Karaoke singers in the company!
- For parents – we have a nice Family-room in case your Kita is bailing on you..