DescriptionWe democratize finance & credit scoring in Europe. Wanna help? Join our amazing team in Berlin as a Data Science Engineer!
Bonify is a venture backed Berlin based FinTech-Start-up enabling users to benefit from their credit scoring and financial data. Bonify gives user free & easy access to their credit score.
Founded in 2015 by employees of McKinsey and Zalando, bonify has received significant funding from internationally leading VCs and successful entrepreneurs.
Your role will include:
- Working on the core of our solution that will optimize our users’ personal finances – our microservice data analytics
- Building algorithmic solutions to hard problems to enable bonify to deliver insight for our users, in real time!
- Analyzing data for trends, patterns and helping to build new products
What we are looking for
You have the following skill set to complement our team:
- Passion for data modelling, optimization and strong analytical ability
- Very solid knowledge of Python with a minimum of 2 years’ working experience. Knowledge of packages such as TensorFlow, pandas, keras, scikit-learn, numpy, pymongo, rabbitpy is a plus.
- Knowledge of noSQL-databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience with JSON, XML, RabbitMQ
- Nice to have: past exposure to microservices, AWS, Jenkins and Apache Spark
- Working experience with large data sets and exposure to big data challenges
- Pragmatism and problem solving ability
What we offer
- Our goal is to develop our employees
- International exposure and very collaborative in an interdisciplinary environment
- Work with engineers, economists, marketing specialists, and designers
- Coaching and mentoring
- Building products that are used by hundreds of thousands of customers
- Central Berlin offices in the heart of trendy Kreuzberg
- Learning opportunities including ‘build what you want Fridays’