As an iOS software architect, you’ll get to work on products that enable millions of people around the world to the Bitcoin, and collaborate with other passionate mobile developers to bring the most delightful and useful services and apps to life. You should be comfortable with Objective-C, Swift and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices.
Conio is an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Conio, engineers not only revolutionize payments, they routinely work on massive scalability of the Bitcoin network, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
- Provide expertise and leadership in Mobile Software Architecture.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Conio’s mobile applications and take solution through to launch and market.
- Provide customer and market feedback to the mobile development team, and collaborate in product direction.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support authentication, cryptography, and cutting-edge network protocols.
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS platform.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Multiple iOS applications taken from design to market.
- Comfortable with Swift and Objective-C and have extensive knowledge of iOS development techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of the iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with Java and Kotlin and have basic knowledge of Android development techniques and practices.
- Experience with Bitcoin/Blockchain development and elliptic cryptography.
- Willing to relocate to Milan.