Davines Group is a recognized leader in the formulation, manufacturing and worldwide commercialization of high end professional hair care and skin care products with the brands Davines and [Comfort zone]. Our in-house production team has consistently developed scientifically proven and highly innovative organic products that, when combined with an innate sense of art and design, nurture both body and mind.
Promoting and transforming an holistic, healthy and sustainable lifestyle concept into a beautiful reality is our mission. Creating beauty from the inside out is our passion.
To promote, increase and share the Davines brand identity in line with the brand’s core values and its strategy, implementing a strong coherent long term communication strategy.
- Creates and implements a strong and effective long-term communication strategy engaging and connecting customers to the brand through recognition;
- Develops and implements coherent on/offline communication strategies through corporate events to promote brand values, customers events, sponsorship as well as partnerships with appropriate external ambassadors or institutions;
- Defines integrated on/offline media strategies developing multi-channel media campaigns, local media projects, media planning, maximizing social platforms;
- Creates and manages multi-channel public relations strategies acting as a collaborative architect for all touch points; develops a broad range of methods to maximize opportunities, implements corporate and internal communications , develops and strengthens external relationships and puts in place Digital Public Relations, liaising with key web public (influencer, bloggers etc).
- Provides strategic inputs and direction for the brand, developing style guides alongside the Creative Department;
- Defines worldwide integrated communication plans and guidelines to align other countries and subsidiaries as well as contributing to develop the marketing/trade marketing strategies.
- Defines the annual budget for the communication-PR-media actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented, creative, innovative;
- Insight-driven, able to work with internal research teams and 3rd party vendors to garner consumer insights and translate those into effective, measurable communication strategies;
- Extensive brand, corporate and employee engagement experience with the ability to influence and build relationships across the business;
- Strong and genuine belief in brands advocate for ethical practices with foundation in social responsibility
- Solid and extensive agency and/or brand-side marketing/brand strategy experience;
- Strong experience in consumer (B2C) brands versus business-to-business across multiple channels of distribution, performing brand communications roles supporting globally branded organizations;
- High-profile communications, strategic planning, budgeting and creative solutions.
- Savvy in social media and digital