Davines Group is a recognized leader in the formulation and manufacturing of high end skin and hair care products. Our in-house production team has consistently developed scientifically proven and highly innovative organic products that, when combined with an innate sense of art and design, nurture both body and mind. Promoting and transforming an holistic, healthy and sustainable lifestyle concept into a beautiful reality is our mission. Creating beauty from the inside out is our passion.
Davines is looking for an International Trade Marketing Specialist to join the marketing department in our HQ in Parma.
The mission will be to reinforce Davines’s brand awareness in the market, to maintain and grow relationships with our distributors and increase sales through an accurate sales and marketing strategy.
He/she will handle requests and opportunities both in the Trade Marketing and Education Areas, supporting the development of the brand within the international market and the Education department in defining engaging and exclusive strategies for trainers and clients.
- Development and execution of the promotional plan and associated presentation tools for brand/product launches, brand penetration, sales growth, customer acquisition & retention program;
- Definition of the best local promotion strategies in order to bring a concreate commercial and economical evaluation and implementation;
- Support distributors with the forecast definition for Products Launches, Marketing & Merchandising tools, Promotional items and prospections kits;
- Analysis of Local sales cycle results in comparison with Products &Brand performances set objectives;
- Analysis of Market and competitors within sales and marketing data and trends in order to define strategical initiative programs for the sales team;
- Management and development of the local PR Agency support in order to bring a strategic increase within the product and promotional launches in the market;
- Support in the development of exclusive education events in order to increase the Brand awareness and value in clients and distributors;
- Analysis of competitors and market education strategies in order to develop and increase the brand initiatives and solutions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a proved experience and a strong working knowledge in marketing, sales or trade within the professional beauty industry;
- Have a Business insight and understanding of trade marketing contest within the International Beauty Market;
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills;
- High social, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Have a natural interest in global culture and lifestyle;
- Fluent English is mandatory, Spanish will be considered a plus.