Davines Group is a recognized leader in the formulation, manufacturing and worldwide commercialization of high end professional hair care and skin care products with the brands Davines and [Comfort zone]. Our in-house production team has consistently developed scientifically proven and highly innovative organic products that, when combined with an innate sense of art and design, nurture both body and mind.
Promoting and transforming an holistic, healthy and sustainable lifestyle concept into a beautiful reality is our mission. Creating beauty from the inside out is our passion.
Davines is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the hair care marketing department (based in Parma)
Davines is seeking a dynamic, experienced, innovative Senior PM to manage the success of our exciting and growing through accurate and innovative marketing strategies and campaigns.
Our HQ is one of the most dynamic places to pursue your marketing career within a unique refined brand.
As the Senior Product Manager you will lead the key lines of the brand and be responsible for designing the strategic positioning and business model for the lines on a ww level.
- To define the brand strategies in line with the international brand positioning, contributing to achieve year-on-year growth by driving new product launches and pillar products;
- To successfully launch new products from developing strategy to execution;
- To oversee and lead brand development, manage the priorities of the portfolio to ensure an effective offering through a deep understanding of macro-trends and consumers and generate new insights to inspire the beauty industry;
- Strongly supports his/her team in key international launches and personally contributes to create the strategy for the greatest impact and success in the market;
- Supports trade, sales and education departments by monitoring local trends and feedback to ensure each new product launch has maximum impact and to grow engagement and sales;
- Develops, manages, leads and inspires his/her team, ensuring the development of expertise and know-how;
- Provides leadership to cross-functional teams, aligns the multi-channel teams on brand strategies and actively collaborates with internal teams: Directors, Field sales teams, Go to Product team, Go to Consumer team, Supply Chain, Purchasing, E-Commerce/Social Media, Education, external partners (salons, retail chains, creative agencies);
- Understands and implements company's image and and brand priorities in all marketing campaigns.
- Have a proved experience and a strong working knowledge in marketing (plus) or trade marketing within the professional beauty industry (haircare would be a plus);
- Have a Business insight and understanding of marketing contest within the International Beauty Market as well as Strong sensitivity to the beauty industry;
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills;
- High social, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Highly motivated in achievement and the necessary entrepreneurial drive;
- Fluent in English is mandatory, Italian would be a plus.
The position will be based in Parma