Davines Group is a recognized leader in the formulation and manufacturing of high end skin and hair care products. Our in-house production team has consistently developed scientifically proven and highly innovative organic products that, when combined with an innate sense of art and design, nurture both body and mind. Promoting and transforming an holistic, healthy and sustainable lifestyle concept into a beautiful reality is our mission. Creating beauty from the inside out is our passion.
Davines is looking for a creative Digital Communications & Content Jr. Manager to join their New York office.
You will work closely with our eCommerce Partner, eCommerce Manager and Creative Director on a broad array of both internal and external projects that will be implemented to help move the brand forward in balancing beauty and sustainability.
- Primary point-of contact for our eCommerce admin.
- Manage website optimization and user flow.
- Develop and execute eCommerce email calendar, generating ideas for engaging content, writing copy and collaborating with eCommerce manager and design team on aesthetics.
- Produce content for digital communications.
- Project manage and help produce creative brand initiatives.
- Manage internal communications using Mailchimp.
- Manage day-to-day communication from brand to both consumers and stylists in collaboration with Creative Director, Social Media Manager and Marketing team.
- Develop concepts for social media and other creative communications campaigns.
- Liaise with Digital Marketing Team in the Italian headquarters (Italian not necessary)
- Collaborate with creative team on brand's cultural blog.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be in possession of a 4-year bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related fields.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and a strong working knowledge of digital marketing and communications.
- Have experience with Adobe InDesign, Google Analytics, CMS systems a must. Experience with Mailchimp a plus.
- Be current on, and strategically apply, latest industry trends.
- Have a strong understanding of digital best practices.
- Have the ability to analyze and present data in order to increase online engagement.
- Have an understanding of current trends in eCommerce.
- Be a resourceful self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
- A natural interest in global culture and lifestyle a strong plus.
- Strong writing skills is a definite plus.
- interest in beauty, fashion and or lifestyle is a plus.
- Hoping to work for a brand that is striving to make a positive, sustainable impact on the world is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time