Now you follow ICT Help Desk Specialist. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
Davines Group is a recognized leader in the formulation and manufacturing of high-end hair and skin care products with three specific brands: Davines, [comfort zone] and /skin regimen/. Our in-house production team has consistently developed scientifically proven and highly innovative organic products that, when combined with an innate sense of art and design, nurture both body and mind. Promoting and transforming a holistic, healthy and sustainable lifestyle concept into a beautiful reality is our mission. Creating beauty from the inside out is our passion.
Our purpose is to be the best for the world, creators of good life for all, through beauty, ethics and sustainability.
Reporting directly to ICT System & Network Administrator this role will have the mission to foster company and organization improvement of quality through an excellent technical support.
• Support and assistance for all company users in terms of hardware and software;
• Configuration and setting of hardware in conjunction with company new entries;
• Maintenance and configuration of company ICT equipment;
• Support in the implementation and optimization of the main information systems;
• Updating and configuration of company ICT users.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Previous experience within the same role in structured companies or agencies;
• Experience in the configuration of the main IT systems;
• High problem-solving skills and customer-oriented attitude;
• High interpersonal communication and relational skills;
• Strong flexible, precise and productive attitude;
• English (both written and spoken) is required.
Previous experiences in this function or post-graduate programs related to this professional area will be considered as plus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In Davines Group we celebrate diversity, and inclusiveness is a crucial pillar of our Ethical Chart.
For this reason Davines Group does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status or other non-merit factor.