Travel & Tourism
The world´s best place for booking perfect cruise experiences
Arjan van der Meer
HR Business Partner
The ideal candidate is a hands-on technology enthusiast with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms. You should be a good team player with critical thinking, a keen eye for detail and strong problem solving skills.
• Develop, test and maintain features and scalable APIs.
• Actively cooperate with the team designing scalable architectures for our products.
• Integrate third party APIs/feeds into our systems.
• Produce clean, maintainable and reusable code along with its documentation.
• Process high amounts of data taking into account costs and performance.
• Actively propose improvements and technologies that can improve our team and products.
• Take part of the deployment and infrastructure setup. You build it, you run it.
• Share knowledge and mentor other developers as well as be open to learn from the other team members.
• First profound experience in Scala.
• Good understanding and experience with SQL or NoSQL technologies.
• Knowledge and experience with stream processing.
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Proven skills using GIT.
• Good understanding of CI/CD.
• Experienced building APIs and services using REST and Swagger.
Great if you have
• Experience with MongoDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch and Redis.
• Experience with NodeJS.
• Experience with Scala Cats.
• Experience with container technologies like Docker.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services.
• Good understanding of FP.
• Experience with monitoring technologies like Grafana, Prometheus and ELK.
• An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the Northern capital of Germany
• Responsibility from Day One in a motivated team
• Flexible working hours, grants for public transport, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities