• Plan and develop innovative and meaningful crosschannel content for every touchpoint in the consumer journey (e.g. internal/external stakeholders).
• Write any kind of brand and Axerve’s product assets (PR, SM posts, website content, blog, packaging content, copyright, sales assets, ads, newsletters etc.).
• Oversee the full asset creation process starting from strategy and goals, positioning and developing an important volume of content collaborating with the Marketing team.
• Manage content translation in English.
• Coordinate with Marketing and IT teams to publish updated website content SEO oriented.
• Manage external agencies for content production (e.g. Social).
• Develop, plan and manage an editorial calendar for the different channels (CRM, SM, DM, blog etc.)
• Manage messaging and content tailored for the different channels (e.g. sending newsletters starting from html language)
• Measure performance and effectiveness of content and provide to Mar-keting with timely reports
• Native English Speaker OR equivalent (C1+ level): the job will be performed in English.
• Passion for technology, social media, SEO and market trends.
• Passion for communication and consumer engagement.
• Digital-savvy, innovative, always looking to identify new trends & best practices.
• Excellent copywriting (to be tested during the interview).
• Proven knowledge of Social Media landscape and ability to plan an editorial calendar (to be tested during the interview).
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Proofreading complex and technical themes in payment systems.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a fast-paced en-vironment with tight deadlines ;-)
• PowerPoint knowledge and experience (to be tested during the inter-view).
• SEO knowledge and experience.
• Continuous ability to learn and adapt to changing business practic-es.
• Proactivity, great problem solving and self-thinking skills.
• Team player able to interface with different mindsets and skillsets.
• Literature/writing background, bachelor in marketing/economics.
• Social Media management experience is a plus.
• Project management experience.
• Digital marketing experience (certifications like Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager are a plus).
• Perfect knowledge of SemRush, Similarweb and MagNews.
• SM and digital reporting tools knowledge (e.g. Google Analytics, Fa-cebook Insights).
• External suppliers management experience.