Now you follow Business Analyst @ Fintech District (stage). You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
Would you like to participate in an innovative Fintech project that looks towards the future? Would you like to be part of a team that is growing the Italian Fintech ecosystem and developing an international “Open-Banking” project?
Fintech District is a startup community that is based in Milan, in Copernico Isola S32. We are the gateway to the Italian Fintech ecosystem and we connect the most relevant national and international stakeholders. We have relationships with startups, public institutions, investors, professionals, financial institutions and corporations, adopting a collaborative approach aimed at supporting dialogue and encouraging co-creation within the community. We collaborate with international fintech hubs, universities, communities and we organize events.
We are looking for a rock star business analyst intern for an initial period of 6 months with chances to become part of the team on a full time base afterwards.
What you offer us:
• Passionate about developing new opinions and insights
• Constant research on trends in the Fintech world in Italy and abroad
• Ability to create presentations in power point and organise knowledge for the benefit of the team and our stakeholders
• Ability to work with numbers in excel and gather insights from them
• Ability to speak and write in business English (We mainly use English in all our presentations and this is an international role)
What we offer you:
• The greatest intern experience you could ask for, you’ll be working side to side with a diverse team of 5 solid professionals getting inputs, learning every day and receiving feedback on your work
• The chance to make a real impact and see your work valued and brought to the senior leadership
• A startup environment where jackets and ties are not necessary to do business
• Flexibility to manage your personal life as long as results are achieved
• A great and young working environment
• A chance to make the difference and become part of the team on a full time base in 6 months
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Interest in the Fintech ecosystem, in startups and what is happening in the world of banking above and beyond just Italy
• An eclectic profile and the will to become an analyst but will also grow in all the areas of the business being able to support business development, community activities and projects
• A no-frills, can-do and roll-up your sleeves attitude with the will to continue learning and improving yourself
• Always wanting to learn, not being afraid to speak up constructively, but knowing to listen when important