Now you follow Systems Engineer - Vipera. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Work in a team of talented and passionate people. You will be part of a team of engineers with strong technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
WHAT YOU BRING TO LIGHT:
• Fluent English
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent culture
• 3+ years of experience in the field
• Solid technical aptitude
• Aptitude in problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
• Aptitude in working in team
• Experience in Cloud Computing
• Experience in systems and infrastructure management and monitoring
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., Docker, Virtual Box)
• Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux and Windows based environments.
• Experience in scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, …)
• Ability to multi-task, manage priorities
• Experience in working with Trouble Ticket / Project Mangement Systems (e.g, Jira, Redmine…)
• Aptitude in documentation and procedure design
• Availability to work-on call
• Availability to travel