Festicket empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
The Festicket Family is currently at 140, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco.
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company & #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies.
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Responsible for developing relationships with our key festivals to help them grow across our platform
- Work with the Commercial team to maintain high level of client retention
- Support the marketing campaigns integration from start to finish: planning, coordinating and reporting on performance
- Work with our social media, editorial, affiliates and paid marketing teams to create unique campaigns to maximise sales
- Identify and analyse trends on the Festicket platform and use these to inform ways to boost key metrics such as sales, pages per visit and time on site, return visits, site registrations
- Track, maintain and manage festivals requests and expectations ensuring a quick follow-up and answer to any emails / calls
- Follow up on the results of your promotional campaigns by putting together reports highlighting the success of each of your actions
As our DACH Campaign Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting the success of some of Festicket's most renowned festivals and helping to grow a key region. You will be responsible for managing our key festivals in the DACH region, optimising sales and visibility for our festival packages through a combination of diverse tools and methodology.
- Native-Level German speaker required (coupled with Fluency in English)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a Campaign Manager or Marketing Manager position (or similar) within music, travel or comparable industry
- Passion for working in the music industry
- Experience in managing online marketing campaigns, ideally across multiple channels
- Able to negotiate and maintain relationships with different suppliers. Strong organisational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree-level education
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously whilst reporting to key stakeholders across the business
- Analytical mindset and highly numerical. Comfortable crunching the numbers to gain insight. Experience working with Google Analytics a definite benefit
- Passionate and innovative
We’re a team of 140 located in an amazing the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Discretionary flexible working from home
- Festicket workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Festicket United
- Travel season ticket loan
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free [****] account, offering great employee financial wellness
- Management training programme
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
- Regular team lunches
- Fun monthly company events
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Value driven start-up culture