• You identify new business opportunities and develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders
• You meet with prospective partners and represent FlixBus at industry and company-related functions as well as with other stakeholders ( i.e. state, city, press…)
• You conduct regular business reviews with partners
• You investigate partnership opportunities from an analytical, relational and functional point of view to create compelling pitches
• You maintain a high level of relevant domain and company knowledge to provide solutions that increase ROI
• You remain up-to-date in understanding competitors' activities and offerings
• Other exciting duties related to setting up the FlixBus business in the US • Degree in business administration, economics, engineering or a related field
• Authorization for employment in the US
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a strategic, financial, consulting or business development position with B2B experience or any combination of equivalent experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit, full of ambition, and a roll with the punches attitude
• You are focused on developing concrete solutions to fix root-cause problems and/or foresee them before they even happen!
• You have the business and financial acumen to understand complex models and use that information to develop strategic plans
• You ask effective questions, have great listening skills to engage with key external stakeholders and communicate openly
• You negotiate like a pro! You can anticipate stakeholders' tactics, motivations, sensitivities and intentions.
• Spanish speaking is a plus
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276