• You are a core member of our team in Bucharest and take part in the expansion of our business in Romanian
• You will help the operations team by monitoring a certain line portfolio and help manage capacity. This will also require attendance on the weekends (Between 1,5-2 hours Sat & Sun)
• You support the operations team by checking the routes our coaches take to ensure that all lines are operated according to schedule.
• You support your colleagues in regulatory and legal topics, e.g., communication with authorities and bus stations related to start of new bus lines
• You will play an integral part in our journey to revolutionize the mobility market in Central and Eastern Europe
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276