• You contribute directly to the quality & operational development of FlixBus Benelux region.
• You analyze all available quality data to find opportunities for improvements and work together with both our local- and international teams and our partners to initiate and manage solutions for improvements.
• You will look constant improvements of our operational processes and participate in operational projects.
• Your main KPI is NPS (Net Promoter Score) and you are identifying and developing quality improvement projects to impact the NPS.
• You are customer driven and willing to improve the customer experience.
• You are supporting our main stations in Amsterdam and Brussels.
• You are actively participating in daily operations. • Enrolled student in Business Administration, Management, Logistics, Operations or in a related field
• Strong analytical skills
• Willingness to thoroughly understand what customers want
• Proactive, reliable and eager to learn
• Ability to take initiatives and to work autonomously
• Ability to work as a part of a team
• A fluent level in English (Dutch, German, French, and any other language skills will be considered a plus)
• Available for a period of 6 months
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276