• You communicate and negotiate with national and regional authorities on the route network development in Nordics
• You coordinate new bus stops and bus stop developments with the responsible authorities.
• You manage the professional relations with local, regional and national authorities
• You are in the lead in preparing, applying and finally obtaining permissions from authorities to operate routes and bus stops
• You keep an eye on the legal compliance of our timetables, driver schedules, etc.
• You work in close collaboration with the Network Planning in Operations team in the Nordics.
• You identify opportunities for improvements in routes, bus stops and procedures • Degree in public administration, governance, management, legal, transportation or related fields of study. Affinity with travel and transportation
• Education with an elementary public law in Sweden and/or Nordic countries is a plus
• High social, communication and negotiation skills
• Proactive, analytical, reliable and conscientious
• Native speaker level in Swedish and fluent in English, any other Nordic language is a plus
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276