- You are part of the optimization team and take care of the implementation of routing and scheduling decisions.
- You design and improve processes all around the execution of computed tours.
- You work closely with other departments to identify potential to improve the model and increase efficiency.
- You track performance and impact of optimization and perform various other analyses surrounding optimization, such as, e.g., forecasting." - Excellent degree in Mathematics, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or similar
- Interest and experience in Operations Research / Mathematical Optimization / Algorithmic Discrete Mathematics is a plus
- Profound knowledge in MS-Office
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and analytical way of thinking, a good understanding of numbers and a “hands-on” mentality
- Fluent in English, every other European language is a plus"
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276