• You support our international team in building up a new business, focused on the Russian market
• You design and implement product features customized to the Russian market and work closely with our bus partners to ensure a high-level travel experience
• You are the point of contact for our bus partners regarding the operational business
• You support them in all relevant matters, and train the drivers in conduct, communication and our brand image
• You self-dependently set up and steer shops (local service and sales offices) at suitable locations and manage our staff
• You ensure and optimize the quality standards of the operations at our bus stations and of our lines operations • Minimum of 3 years of experience
• Background in transport companies is a plus
• You are a flexible person
• Entrepreneurial spirit, full of ambition, and a roll with the punches attitude
• You are focused on developing concrete solutions to fix root-cause problems and/or foresee them before they even happen!
• You have the business and financial acumen to understand complex models and use that information to develop strategic plans
• You ask effective questions, have great listening skills to engage with key external stakeholders and communicate openly
• You negotiate like a pro! You can anticipate stakeholders' tactics, motivations, sensitivities and intentions.
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276