• Become part of a self-organized, distributed and cross-functional team that is building and running the internal FlixMobility web application used to automate the financial settlements for our Bus Partner contracts.
• Feel at home in an agile environment. Influence the team's way of working. With your teammates you shape the development process from feature request until release.
• Bring in your ideas to make our product the ultimate efficient problem solver for our users.
• Be ready for the real full stack universe. Show and improve your skills in all areas like Backend, Frontend, DevOps, Testing.
• Use continuous integration and automation to deliver frequently new releases.
• Be a team player among team players. Work closely together and share constantly knowledge with your colleagues.
• Currently the team is looking for someone with some passion also for the frontend world: So experience with or willingness to focus to learn frontend technologies (typescript, HTML5, CSS) and Angular framework
• Unit, integration and end-to-end tests are an essential part of your coding style
• Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
• You believe in "You build it, you run it!"
• Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with other (also remote) team members
• Willingness to take responsibility for the product and technical decisions
• Knowledge and/or experience with event sourcing
• Fluency in English
Friedrichstraße 68, Berlin 10117
Information for companies: +49 (0)1745 212
Via G. Fara 35
20124 - Milano (MI)
P. IVA / C.F. 08450800969
Cap. Sociale: € 25,000 i.v.
REA n. MI - 2027147
Information for companies: +39 02 82780 275
General Information: +39 02 82780 276