Product Manager - Institutional Investor
Basic salary + Shares
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
We have 90,000 investors who to date have lent £7 billion to 68,000 businesses across the world. In 2018 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 115,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy
Team: Investor Experience
Our team is responsible for enabling institutional and retail investors to lend directly to small businesses on the Funding Circle platform. Using technology and data tools, we ensure the investors’ capital is efficiently invested and we help our customers to achieve their investment goals.
In this role you will…
- Be responsible for product roadmap definition and execution for the Institutional Investor product portfolio.
- Grow the investments from our institutional clients by providing tools and processes to bring new investors into the Funding Circle platform.
- Understand data and reporting requirements and work with engineering and data teams to deliver customised data sets to our clients to help them measure and analyse the performance of their portfolio.
- Ensure frequent and clear communication with internal (Capital Markets, Operations, other product teams) and external stakeholders.
- Help shaping the product development process as the business continues to grow.
We are looking for these skills...
- Strong interest in Capital Markets, financial services and investment products.
- Experience working in B2B marketplace products is preferred.
- Track record of delivering complex products as an individual contributor (we expect you get your hands dirty!)
- Analytical ability to dive deep into data, existing systems in order to invent, simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes and tools.
- Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving and ability to multitask
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic ideas with internal and external partners
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Our employees make our mission a reality, and we want you to share in the company’s success by offering generous shares.
- Cool kit - Mac or PC
- Private healthcare, pension and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development funding
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch at our Funderbar!
- We are a regular host of Meet-Ups and events.
- Company wide socials
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.#LI-LN1