GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 60 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
Our Sales team is growing internationally. Following our great success in Europe, we are building our Sales organization in North America.
Are you an enthusiastic person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in North America? Do you want to become an expert in your region while developing incredible experiences for our customers? Then join us!
You are responsible for:
- Owning your destination and its key performance metrics including;
- Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition to onboarding of new tours & activities, through negotiation of conditions and post-close account management.
- Being the point person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition.
- Presence in the field to meet with suppliers and product test; experiencing our products in order to discover customer pain points and implement solutions to improve customer experience in your destination.
- You are physically located in NYC or are a commutable distance away
- 2+ years in tours & activities required
- 2+ years of B2B sales or e-commerce experience a plus
- Travel expectation - approximately 1 week per month including annual training trips to Berlin of 1-2 week duration
- Not intimidated by data; must have a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You enjoy overcoming obstacles, identifying creative solutions, a natural problem-solver
- Business acumen and the experience to make data-driven decisions for your destination
- Networking and building rapport with suppliers in your region is something you enjoy
- Confident, approachable, an independent self-starter, good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a team from different cultures in an environment where learning and personal growth are core values
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful office centrally located in Manhattan, available for use in a hybrid setting (in office expectation 2-3 days per week)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Salary range: $95,000-$105,000 USD
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.