GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
At the core of our travel experience marketplace, the Supply Tech Team is reshaping collaboration between experience creators and travelers. We provide intuitive tools and insights to bolster strong partnerships with suppliers, whether they're showcasing unique travel experiences or expanding their reach. Our mission simplifies digital collaboration, making us the go-to platform for suppliers in the travel domain. Join us in connecting the world through unforgettable journeys.
Your expertise will be instrumental in crafting compelling content that positions GetYourGuide as the partner of choice for suppliers around the world.
- You will develop a strategic user-centered point of view on our products, advocate for user needs, and evangelize your vision in a collaborative way.
- You will take the lead on high-priority content design projects, ensuring that they align with the company's vision and objectives.
- You will craft and refine compelling, simple, and usable UX copy that captivates audiences.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers on information hierarchy and interaction flows across various platforms, including web, mobile, apps, emails, and more.
- You will mentor and lead other content designers, guiding them through complex challenges involving multiple teams and roles.
- You will partner with UX researchers and designers to test your UX copy, ensuring the highest quality in the final deliverables.
- You will draw actionable insights from data and qualitative research to inform your writing and UX decisions.
- You will contribute to and maintain tone-of-voice and writing guidelines, ensuring consistency in our products and user experience.
- You will actively participate in product reviews, offering constructive feedback to enhance peers' decision-making skills and work quality.
- You will be a primary collaborator with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers, all aimed at solving customer problems and elevating our user experience.
- You will manage communication autonomously with stakeholders, ensuring alignment, shared understanding, and clear explanations of your UX writing rationale.
- You will serve as a key thought partner to your Product Designer and Product Manager, co-creating the product strategy and roadmap.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience with end-to-end UX writing in a start-up, SMB, large company with a digital offering, or design consulting agency;
- Preferable expertise in B2B platforms and a deep understanding of business needs and challenges.
- A demonstrable problem-solving mindset, focusing on outcomes and not output, and applying user feedback or multivariate testing to validate UX copy;
- An innate ability to think systemically, understanding the broader implications of design decisions and how they fit into the larger ecosystem. You recognize the interconnectedness of our product offerings and can anticipate the ripple effects of design changes.Minimum
- Proven track-record in leading medium to large UX writing projects that demonstrate a user-centered approach and world-class deliverables;
- Complete familiarity with UX writing for multiple platforms, including mobile and desktop;
- Demonstrable ability to present UX writing solutions, articulate the decision rationale behind them, and develop a content strategy for a product;
- Demonstrable ability to be proactive and comfortable with working autonomously;
- Experience working closely within cross-disciplinary product teams, including product managers and engineers.
- A history of strong communication and collaboration with other functional roles is essential;
- A demonstrable understanding of how UX writing impacts business objectives and KPIs;
- A portfolio of case studies showcasing relevant work that illustrates your process and approach to UX writing
- Demonstrable experience on mentoring other designers and supporting and guiding freelancers.
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [****] />