GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We take a data-driven approach to connect the customer's intent to the right inventory in our marketplace. We believe in building scalable channels, by working in cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Data Science, Content, Design) to build the best marketing automation in the industry. We are looking for an outstanding Paid Search Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Performance Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine.
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis to extract valuable insights and optimize traffic acquisition through paid search campaigns.
- Collaborate with various functions within the Paid Search Team and external partners to develop experimental designs, quantify campaign incrementality, and establish a test-and-learn strategy for marketing efforts.
- Create and deliver sophisticated analysis to senior leadership, providing meaningful and measurable evaluations of data through compelling storytelling.
- Generate regular reports and performance dashboards utilizing platforms such as Databricks or Looker to effectively communicate campaign results and insights.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to enhance monitoring procedures and conduct in-depth analyses within specific verticals.
- Foster close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, including tech, data science, and other business units, to optimize current processes, explore new opportunities, deliver results, and maximize the impact of the paid search chann
- 3-5 years experience in performance marketing in a highly analytical role, preferably in Paid Search.
- Completed a degree in economics/marketing, statistics or a similar quantitative discipline.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is needed, Python is a plus. You love working with lots of data.
- Passionate analytics practitioner that powers strategies with objective analytics (ability to breakdown complex problems and translate to actionable business insights).
- Fluent in discussing key marketing KPIs (CPA/CAC, AOV, CVR, LTV, etc).
- Should be able to digest or develop a new KPI, ask the right questions, and effectively interpret and act on what it’s telling you and what it’s not telling you.
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities and use your own initiative.
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Create a comfortable workspace at home with an annual home office budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via
We are an equal-opportunity employer Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. #LI-Hybrid
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.