Now you follow Marketing Analyst. You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
The HYPE Marketing team is responsible for all HYPE marketing channels, spanning from acquisition marketing, engagement, retention and monetization. As an Online Analyst for the marketing team, you will be the backbone to understanding how users interact with our online assets, focusing on understanding and improving the marketing team efforts, and the final results.
In HYPE, data drives our decisions. Our Online Analysts work across the organization to help shape HYPE’s business and technical strategies by identifying opportunities to gain greater insights from our marketing experiences. As a Online Analyst on the marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in helping to shape HYPE’s online strategy through data and analytics. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts, Marketing specialists and Marketing manager to adjust HYPE’s practices according to your findings. Identifying the problem is only half the job; your insights lead to the solution. By employing statistically rigorous methodologies to transform data into insights, you will empower the Marketing team to take a scientific approach to decision making.
As an Online Analyst, you will design, implement and analyze hypothesis tests to harvest test learnings to inform optimization of marketing campaigns and digital assets (e.g. App, website, web app, onboarding). Your suite of deliverables will include building the experimentation framework, A/B testing, multivariate testing, quasi-experiments and development of experimentation tools. You will be an innovative, analytical thinker, a motivated self-starter, an independent doer and an effective communicator. Additionally, you have a passion for analytics and can bring data to life through compelling narratives. We’re seeking someone with excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. You are detail oriented, with excellent mathematical, analytical, and reporting skills. You will understand and analyze data and synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings, and you have a track record of presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the marketing and business.
In this role, you will partner closely with your team in the Marketing team and our stakeholders to understand the needs and plans of HYPE’s customers, developers, and partners. Your work will inform the direction and outcomes of HYPE in building HYPE’s campaigns and online presence.
HYPE is going to help millions of people empower their money monagement, with a bank account and card with value added services, an excellent UX and innovative functionality.
• You are going to work on:
o Marketing campaigns an strategy;
o Optimization of the online assets (e.g. App, website, web app, onboarding).
• Provide the Marketing team with advanced analytics and experimentation support to enable data-driven marketing by applying statistical techniques to solve business challenges;
• Design, implement and analyze A/B and multivariate hypothesis tests to obtain test learnings to inform optimization of HYPE’s marketing strategy. Leverage quasi-experimental designs or other causal inference methods as appropriate when a traditional experimental design approach is not feasible;
• Bring consistency to online reporting (campaigns and other online assets: App, website, web app, onboarding). Create informative dashboards and recurring reports, adjusting to meet ever-changing business needs. Monitor and look for ways to improve and streamline reporting, including automation.
• Provide high-level insight and detailed, segmented investigative analyses to inform campaign changes, site changes and opportunities to increase conversion in acquisition of new customer or customer utilization of the app channel. Use existing data to help predict the impact and recommend the best course of action for future initiatives;
• Work with other teams to integrate online data with other channels, to allow comprehensive business insight across multiple channels.
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Psychology, Sociology, or equivalent practical experience;
• 3 years of experience with SQL and one language for scripting or statistical programming (e.g., R, SAS, Python etc.).
• Master’s degree in a related discipline;
• 3 years of experience in a web or business analytics role, enterprise web analytics solutions (e.g., Google Analytics), enterprise experimentation solutions, and data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBi);
• Experience driving B2C marketing optimization initiatives. Experience implementing scaled experimentation or analytics efforts;
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to drive to consensus on requirements for ad-hoc analysis or data pipelines. Exceptional problem-solving, strategic, technical and analysis skills, combined with effective business judgment;
• Track record of applying data driven analyses that have had a tangible impact on business operations;
• Ability to influence outcomes and communicate complex analytical results to both technical and non-technical audiences, including executive level audiences.