Hospitals & Healthcare Centers
Humanitas Research Hospital is the flagship of a hospital group also present in Milan, Bergamo, Turin, Catania and Castellanza (Varese).Read less
Improve our patients' lives by offering increasingly effective treatments based on an innovative and sustainable organization. Invest in research that ultimately improves clinical management and outcomes. Train a new generation of professionals with a model that unifies the clinic, research facilities, and the University.
Offer our patients care and customer support. Effectively measure the quality of our results. Combine development, economic sustainability and social responsibility.
Investing in clinical-scientific research and innovative technologies to find new treatments. Develop organizational and management models on the quality of care pathways. Training a new generation of professionals in an international dimension. Read more
Being a community of professionals working in a team to achieve common goals. Ensure those who deserve professional growth opportunities. Be an example for each other.
Working with creativity and energy. Take care of every detail, because it is the passion for the thing in itself that takes us far. Feeling and making patients feel at home.Read less
• Exploratory analysis of medical datasets
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, Support Vector Machines, Random Forests, etc.
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python (numpy, pandas, seaborn, scikit-learn, dask), MatLab, R, Weka. Ability to code in C++ is a plus. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
• Experience with online cloud deployment and visualization tools (Plotly Dash, Heroku, D3.js) is highly desirable
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase (depending on project needs)
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Good scripting and programming skills. Ability to produce both prototype and production-ready code. Experience with test-driven development is a plus
• Plus but not mandatory: Ph.D. in a STEM discipline (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) and 1 year of relevant industrial experience, or Masters with 3 years of relevant experience
• Good knowledge of Google Cloud ML/Al systems and products is a plus
• Great communication skills