Now you follow Deal Advisory, M&A Tax Consultant . You can view all the Vacancies you follow on your profile.
Our partner KPMG is looking for a DEAL ADVISORY, M&A TAX CONSULTANT to join the Milan office.
You will be joining our Deal Advisory M&A Tax team and assisting private equity firms and corporations with business combinations, restructuring and refinancing projects. The team, formed by some 40 professionals nationwide, assists clients in both domestic and cross-border transactions, thanks to an international network operating in more than 150 countries.
You will help to identify any critical tax issues that could result in potential liabilities for the buyer, analyze any tax issues connected with the acquisition, and review the business model required for financing.
As part of our team you will be able to work on:
* tax due diligence reviews of extraordinary transactions (mergers, demergers, acquisitions, contributions, etc.);
* corporate restructuring;
* analyses of the treatment of extraordinary transactions according to national accounting standards (OIC) and international ones (IAS/IFRS);
* national and international tax opinions;
* applications for tax rulings;
* the preparation of corporate income tax returns (Modello Unico and Modello IRAP).
To be our ideal candidate, you must:
* have a Master’s Degree in Economics or Law, with a final grade of more than 100/110;
* have 2-6 years of RELEVANT professional experience at International Law Firms, the Big Four and/or Advisory Firms;
* be fluent in Italian and English;
* have excellent interpersonal skills and team-working skills, also when liaising with foreign colleagues;
* have good organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as initiative;
* be flexible and dynamic.
* Italian Master's in Tax Law
Working with us means also:
- Continuous Learning
- Company events & meetings
- International experiences
- Career development plans
- Partners discounts (e.g. Gympass)