Internet of Things
Leaf Line is currently Leaf Space’s main project. It is an innovative ground segment service for satellite communication, made up of numerous ground stations around the world.
We want to streamline the accessibility to Space by designing and developing dedicated services and products in order to enhance the process of using space in commercial terms over the scientific and exploratory ones already gained.
With the aim of granting the completeness of the service, we are currently developing our main product, named Leaf Line. It is a network of ground stations, equipped with state of the art of RF devices, completely automated and remotely controlled. Our simplified telecommunication service will support several satellites at the same time with great orbits coverage, high visibility time and hence high amount of downloaded data.
We’re passionate about Space and research, courage, resourcefulness, constancy are our values.
We offer great and unique advantages in terms of simplicity, compatibility, performance and price.
Giovanni Pandolfi Bortoletto
• Create test procedures to support system and acceptance test campaigns.
• Autonomously conduct lab-based/on site test.
• Analyze malfunctions with diagnostic tools and software
• Build tools for diagnostics and testing
• Repair analog and digital electronic devices
• Maintain current and future product life test.
• Research alternative test methods and equipment.
• Support manufacturing test and validation processes.
• Interface with quality department to verify product specifications.
• Master of science in Electronic engineer.
• Technical experience in an engineering lab environment.
• Knowledge of English language.
• Availability to travel.
• RF knowledge
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic Management Engineering’s graduate interested in the project management career.
• Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
• Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
• Monitoring projects plans, deadlines and results.
• Drafting papers, worksheets, reports, researching informations as required.
• Communicate rules and standards to other members of the team so as to ensure that rules and plans are strictly adhered to.
• Make arrangement for the project completion based on specifications of the PM.
• Suggest strategies of achieving the project goals to PM.
• Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
Background and skills
• Master’s Degree in Management Engineering.
• Proactive attitude.
• Analytical thinking.
• Good time management and goals oriented.
• Great communication skills.
• Proficiency in English
• Proficiency in Office and IT tools
• Design of antenna systems to provide service in specified bands
• Design of RF lines in RX and TX
• Integration of RF lines in Ground-Station systems
• Generate detailed system documentation such as requirements, integration, design documentation etc. . This includes all electrical, mechanical and software interfaces
• Verification and measurement of performance of radio frequency devices and systems.
• A minimum of 3 years professional RF Engineering experience
• Degree in Electronics (or similar technical/engineering degree)
• Familiarity with HFSS and ability to design antennas and EM structures
• Experience designing electronic boards
• Experience in RF system design
• Experience in integration of complex system
• Experience using RF signal generator, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, oscilloscope and power supply.
• Basic experience in software development (C++, Python, embedded firmware as a plus)
• Fast problem-solving and troubleshooting skills