Meritocracy was born in early 2014 with the aim of reducing pain in job-seeking process and let young Professionals exploit their Talent. Soon by working with some of the most game changing Companies in Italy, Meritocracy Team focused either on developing a profound story-telling to let users "virtually explore" Companies, and a machine-learning based technology to spot best-fit Professionals within our userbase.
Meritocracy grew in one year from 34 to 231 Companies onboard and is currently growing at 0.7% per day its userbase. In October 2015 Team started focusing on onboarding Europe's fastest growing Companies.
Creating the most candidate-centric online job-seeking experience
Growth Manager - Italy
Senior Web Developer
The Company grew 8 times since early 2016 and is now fostering international expansion by opening a subsidiary in Berlin.
You will be part of Meritocracy's Growth Team dedicate on German and Norther European Market.
Your duties will include:
- Develop a strategic plan and country-specific business model to attract and close sales leads in Berlin Area
- Securing new business leads through a variety of channels
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in Berlin Area
- Visit clients to pitch Meritocracy and demonstrate the product
- Identify specific trends and market forces that may result in changes in Meritocracy's acquisition strategy and fine-tuning of the business model
- Monitor and report on business development KPIs
Full professional proficiency in German & English
At least 3 years of experience in Recruiting Agency / Recruiter Freelance
Very strong communication and negotiation skills. Resilience and proactivity.
We are opened to qualified candidates residing in Berlin Area
____ DA RIVEDERE ASSOLUTAMENTE
In accordance with business logics, you will be in charge of:
1. designing Meritocracy's properties in order to categorize, normalise and optimize the information coming from recruiters’ behavior;
2. assessing its significance over time and embedding it into insightful recommendation to candidates;
3. implementing multi-stage computing framework to optimize computational load and calculus performance of the algorithm.
The candidate will enter Meritocracy's Data Science team and will be in charge of the entire process from writing high-quality code and documentation to deploying and maintaining the software.
• MS or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline
• 2+ years experience working with large amounts of (possibly noisy) real data
• Experience in at least one of the following technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra
• Strong expertise in SQL/noSQL tools (mySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) and at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, PHP, R
• Expertise in machine learning, data mining, logistic regression and clustering
• Ability to learn new technologies and help integrate them successfully into our workflows
• Expertise in deep learning algorithms and technologies (Caffe, Theano, Torch7, Tensor Flow) may be a plus
Location: Milan, Italy
You will have the chance of learning a lot from a creative forward-looking team, continuously upgrading its current tecnological stack to embed cutting-edge tools and approaches and develop profound internal expertise.
You will support the team with a particular focus on the front-end side, aiming at ensuring an high-level experience to our users.
Capability of developing in PHP
Knowledge of MySQL database
Willingness to improve your skills and growth professionally
Familiarity with some PHP Framework (Laravel)
Familiarity with Elastic Search